1) An “Andalusian Guitars” guitar, Model: Marcelo Barbero 1945-m Rosewood, Year: 2013-14.
This model is:
2) 300 Euros in webcam lessons extra-time with Maestro Ruben Diaz.
Submissions will be accepted until May 8th, 2014.
The purpose of CFG-studio/GFC-estudio’s Grant / Grants is exclusively to encourage & render available to the public worldwide the culture of contemporary flamenco guitar, specifically the works related to Paco de Lucia’s contributions and innovations on the Spanish & compositional musical field as well as in the Flamenco-Jazz realm for guitar players, guitar teachers, composers and beyond.
Applicants must submit:
1) One YouTube video of himself playing exactly the two versions of the accompaiment of the bulería that Ruben Díaz played in the video of the Grant 25 using as jam track the piece “Pueblecito Mío” as Ruben Díaz did.
2) A 2nd video in which the applicant must play a third version of the song accompaniment of his/her own inspiration using as jam track the piece “Pueblecito Mío” utilizing similar techniques as the ones performed in the video of Grant 25.
3) A 3rd video in which the applicant must analyze and explain all of the left and right hand techniques used in the video of Grant 25.
You can buy the "Pueblecito Mío" bulería at:
4) The applicant must submit partiture of the 2 versions that Ruben Diaz played in the video of Grant 25 with exact notation of both hands ncludin fingerings, nuanes and every technique played.
Useful information about the submissions:
To avoid that unscrupulous persons create electronic or graphic related materials with the “Appropriate quotes & dates” just to obtain by cheating the CFG Studio grant / grants.
3) The afore mentioned material / materials for the applicant’s submissions must exclude any video-lesson, or article written by Ruben Diaz.